Monday, July 14, 2008

Hitting the Trail

As you may know, I am working as a campaign consultant for EMILY's List Campaign Corps. I will go through a week of training from July 25-August 1st to learn to be the best campaign staffer ever. Then Campaign Corps is going to ship me off to a campaign somewhere in the country. I will be there until Election Day. I am way more than a little excited (and nervous) about what this is going to be like, but it should be an incredible way to learn about politics and elections and to meet some really interesting people.

I will totally send you a post card from the trail if you are interested. Just send me your snail mail address. Alternatively, email is always nice and, while less exciting than getting real mail in your mailbox, kills fewer trees.


I hope to see everyone before I leave, but if not, come visit me on the trail.

No comments: